Sales Agent (B2B)
Who we are.
Mawingu is a fast-growing company seeking to disrupt the internet industry across rural Kenya. Backed by Microsoft, our mission is to create a world where all people, without exception, can harness the power of the internet to prosper. Utilizing our innovative technology, we combine radio waves and solar power to distribute low-cost, affordable, and reliable internet to all our customers across the country.
What you’ll make happen.
As part of a fast-paced and results-oriented team, you will be responsible for identifying and converting new leads, markets, and business opportunities. Your creativity, passion, and drive will be given the room and support to flourish as we aim to connect all rural Kenya.
The role in brief.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling market visits independently to meet prospective customers and build on your lead pipeline.
- Establish, develop,and maintain positive business and customer relationshipsin your region.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for achieving a clearly specified sales target quota each month and for tracking all leads/sales generated using the tools specified by the company.
- You will be expected to contribute monthly feedback and insights on how to improve our outreach strategies and better support you to succeed in your role.
- You will be expected to share customer feedback and suggestions for improvement of all Mawingu’s processes. We want you to tell us how to make our product better so you can sell more!
Career growth and compensation.
We aim to invest in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. The company will provide monthly 121 sessions, constant and actionable feedback, and quarterly performance reviews to aid you in your career growth.
The role will pay you a gross base salary + commissions based on your sales targets.